23rd June 2016 Journal Page


Lots of prepping and planning on the horizon. 

I'm teaching this month at my friend Jane's studio in Sun City West, AZ. 


Mom and I are driving up North and would appreciate any suggestions of any must see places between Los Angeles and Portland. We are thinking of doing the Lost Coast Drive again. seeing the Redwoods, driving the Coast (as much as possible), Powell's in Portland are just some of the things on The To See List. I am hoping to pop into the Matisse/Diebenkorn exhibit in San Francisco on the drive up. I haven't done the drive to Portland in several years and I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks in advance for any clues, ideas, suggestions and must-see's!

Before I leave for Oregon, I will have my classes posted for April. I'm teaching in Fort Collins, Colorado at the end of April 
and at the beginning of May, I'll be returning to Fremont, California as well as trekking to The Queen's Ink in Maryland in June (the class information will be up very soon.) I'm working on some new classes that I will be announcing soon (no new online class just yet. Sorry. Still juggling many things at home with the family and the husband's health so something has to be put on the back burner for now. Apologies.) 

Blog Love:

Comments

Seth said…
Thanks for spreading the word Kelly.

Popular Posts